Monday, February 25, 2013

Capsicum Curry (Simple Green pepper Curry)

This curry can be used as a side dish. It is very tasty and easy to prepare. Goes well As a side dish with rice and rotis.
Ingredients:
  • Capsicum (green pepper)-2cut it into cube
  • Onion -1finely chopped
  • Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
  • Cumin seed-1/2tsp
  • Mustard seed-1/4tsp
  • Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
  • Coriander powder-1/2tsp
  • Green Chilli-2finely chopped
  • Coconut powder (shredded)-2tbsp
  • Oil-3tsp
  • Salt-to taste
  • Coriander leaves-for garnishing
Preparation:
Heat oil in pan add mustard seed and cumin seed when they start splutter add
Onion sauté till very little brown add ginger garlic paste when raw smells goes add
Turmeric powder coriander powder sauté for few seconds add capsicum and salt.
Mix it properly. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes on medium flame or capsicum is tender.
Now add coconut stir properly. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Turn off the heat. Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy your quick and healthy side dish with rice or chapati.
                                                                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is just great even though simple... first time to your blog n simply love it... When u get time do visit time...

    Event: Dish name starts with Q till Feb 28th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Akila!!!! sure i will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droolworthy and tempting curry.. Loved it Bhawna.. Perfect with hot roti's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you
    by error, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the
    minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up
    the superb work.|

    Also visit my web page site []

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads