Friday, January 17, 2014

Corn and Spinach paratha

Another healthy version of paratha This is comfort food for us especially my son is very fond of this paratha whenever i ask my son, what paratha he wants he immediately say corn spinach paratha.it is very nutritious and healthy paratha and easy to make.

Ingredients: 
  • Corn-1cup(i used frozen)
  • Spinach-1and 1/2 cup(finely chopped)
  • whole wheat flour(aata)-2 cups
  • Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
  • Ginger grated-1/2tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Red chili powder-1/2tsp
  • Oil for frying 

Method:
Mix all the ingredients tougher except oil in a mixing bowl,mix properly.
Add water as needed to make soft and firm dough.
Knead the dough for couple of minutes,cover and keep aside for 10 to15 minutes.
Divide the dough into equal size portion roll each one into a smooth ball.
Take ball and press it in some dry flour on both sides.roll into small chapati size circle.
Place the paratha in the heated pan,using a little oil until both sides are golden brown.
Serve hot with pickle or curd.
Enjoy!!!
Linking this to:
Cook N Share What You Like Event & Giveaway



Lets Cook with Green vegetables at simply.food


  New "U" 2014
 




20 comments:

  1. These parthas look really delicious, they resemble gujarati theplas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very healthy paraths, you are in paratha mood right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a healthy recipe! Good one. I am bookmarking almost all your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye rightly said linsy i am also thinking ur in parathas right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. really yummy parathas... delicious combination! thanks for linking to the event... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks real interesting! I've not seen such paratha before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow one more twist to Paalak!! Looks very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are my favourites.. Yummy and Healthy paratha Bawna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love spinach parantha. Corn sounds like interesting addition. Shall try next time I make the spinach parantha. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Healthy and delicious combination.. yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a healthy and yummy dish... :)

    thanks for visiting my space... Happy to follow you :)
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your information.

    Your article has truly peaked my interest.
    I will book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    Here is my blog post Shopping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delicious corn and spinach partha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very healthy and delicious recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads