This is easiest paneer recipe.You don’t need to grind anything in this.it goes well with chapatti or as side dish. I saw this simple and yummy recipe in show me the curry. I made slight changes to suit my taste.
- Paneer (cottage cheese)-1and 1/2cup cut into cubes
- Green pepper (capsicum)-1 cut it cubes
- Tomato- 4medium size chopped finely
- Ginger garlic paste-1and half tbsp
- Mustard seed- 1/2tsp
- Cumin seed-1/2tsp
- Fennel seed-1tsp
- Onion seed (kalonji)-1tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Red Chilli powder-to taste
- Green chilli-2finely chopped
- Chaat masala-1/2tsp optional
- Salt to taste
- Oil for paneer frying
- Coriander leaves –for garnishing
Cut paneer into cubes. Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
Deep fry in medium hot oil till golden. Place on papar towel.
Heat oil in another pan when it’s hot add mustard seed,cumin,onion seed
Fennel seed let them splutter.
Add chopped tomato and salt cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add ginger garlic paste and green Chilli cook it till oil separates.
Add red Chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,chaat masala mix properly.
Add green pepper cook for 2minutes.
Add paneer pieces mix carefully cooks for another 3to 4 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with any Indian bread.